Compact sheet metal slitting machine with proven technology for roofer
The Legionnaire is a compact slitting and cutting machine capable of processing a variety of tasks whilst delivering time savings that were never previously available.
Compact and reliable
- Once the coil is fed in, the sheet is automatically adjusted. Facilities to apply foil to the sheet during cutting operations, or the installation of a swivelable straightening unit, are additional options available according to customer requirements.
- Inputting length, width, material type and number of cuts takes place via the touchscreen or directly via PC. All machine settings, such as die clearance and cutting depth, are stored according to material, thus guaranteeing the best possible quality of cut.
- Fully automated positioning of up to eight pairs of slitting rolls, facilitating the straightforward and rapid execution of widely dissimilar cuts.
- The machine allows processing of coils with a width of up to 1250 mm and weight up to 2000 kg.
- If a motorised decoiler is used, coil weight and diameter are not limited. Rolled sheet is slit into strips and cut laterally by a guillotine – all with minimised offcuts. Differing cutting runs can be scheduled in unbroken sequences. This does not require repeated feeding of material and so guarantees the highest possible speed with minimal material scrap.
- In flat-sheet-slitting cutting mode, the use of rotary shears makes for much more economical processing of plate.
|Maximum coil width||1,250 mm|
|Thickness range steel 400 N/mm²||0.4 – 1.00 mm|
|Thickness range stainless steel range 550 N/mm²||0.4 – 0.80 mm|
|Thickness range aluminium (AlMg3) / copper||0.5 – 1.25 mm|
|Minimum strip width||60 mm|
|Automatic straightening device||3 rolls, rotatable|
|Maximum cutting speed||30 m/min|
|Cutting toleranz||class „m“ DIN/ISO 2768 (± 0.8 mm/m)|
|Automatic cut clearance adjustment||0 – 0.3 mm|
|Length cutting||by up to 8 slitting rolls|
|Diagonal cutting||by guillotine shear|
|Maximum coil weight||2,000 kg (4,400 pounds), not driven|
|Power supply||3PH 400-488 V AC/PE<|
|Compressed air||100 l/min 6 bar|